Sunday, August 30, 2009

The magic of money

Between donations made at the Missoula fundraiser in late August and donations received so far through this blog, I'm grateful to say I just passed the halfway point ($1519.47, to be exact) to my goal of $3000 to cover my airfare to Congo.

Thanks so much again to everyone for your support. I truly couldn't make this teaching experience happen if it weren't for your generosity.

Again, if you haven't donated and would like to, just click the "donate" button at the upper right of this blog. If you know others who may be interested in supporting multimedia education in Congo, please feel free to forward them the link to my blog. No donation is too small!

Also, the Digital Drop Box project is in full swing. Friends and supporters have already donated digital cameras, laptops and audio recorders. Please contact me if you have any digital gear you'd like to donate to Congolese university students studying multimedia journalism.

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment